CMWatch version 3.0.1 (desktop version for Windows)
Compatible with DOCSIS 1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 3.0
CMWatch is advanced diagnostic system for monitoring parameters of docsis cable modems.
- Support NetFlow on uBR10k (You have to config SSH to CMTS - user and password - session) - double click on ip CPE
- Support CISCO uBR10012
- Support DOCSIS 3.0
- Defined format MAC Address CPE
- Export parameters to html file
- New parameters CMÂ from CMTS
- New CM log window.
- Software upgrade state.
- You can query cable modem enter IP or MAC addressÂ (You have to access to cmts via snmp)
- You can show and set Location and Name fields
- Show downstream channel and mapped to this channel name of line card (You have to access to cmts via snmp)
- Show FEC [%] correctable and uncorrectable in downstream
- Show FEC [%] correctable and uncorrectable in upstreamÂ (You have to access to cmts via snmp)
- Show Rx power in upstreamÂ (You have to access to cmts via snmp)
- Show SN in upstreamÂ (You have to access to cmts via snmp)
- Microreflection in downstream
- Now work in Wine environment on Linux systems.
- New SNMP templates for Arris and Motorola modems loaded from *.snm files, access in menu "File - Load SNMP templates".
- New pascal code templates.
- New mta and wifi modems support.
- New mru ip modems list.
- Some change in graph window. Now graph is drawing in time scale.
- You can set max and min RF parameters in Config window and view it in main window in deferent colors.
- Remove some bugs from graphs windows.
- New windows with RF parameters and traffic on interfaces. You can view it on chart.
- New window with ping and jitter parameters. You can view it on chart.
- New fields in main window: now shows traffic in kb/s of downstream and upstream interfaces.
- New visual SNMP html component. Now you can show coding result from snmp get command in html.
- Extend of script editor. You can open and save script in template file.
- New universal objects in scripts: "_Value" - any string value returned by SNMP GET function, "_SnmpHtml" - object represent SNMP html component with html property, "_SnmpLabel" - object represent TLabel object, "_SnmpMemo" - object represent TMemo object. All objects you can use in pascal scripts .
- New cpe window - press F11 to open window.
- Formating output of read parameters.
- Scripting engine for read parameters.
- Enhanced parameters for MTA Arris modems.
- You can save modem parameters to file.
- Enhanced parameters and log entry for Arris modems.
- CPE MAC connected to cable modem.
- Firmware upgrading in background.