Create your own network diagram. This is also front-end and/or web interface for Nagios system and ... much, much more.
A new software for creating a network maps and visualizationfor for Nagios monitoring system.
- Editor for creating maps and diagrams.
- Visualization state of host and services.
- SNMP client.
- Working with PNP4Nagios and other Nagios compatible software.
- Importing hosts from Nagios.
- Importing hostgroups from Nagios.
- Importing servicegroups from Nagios.
- Create maps from imported objects Nagios.
NetMap4Nagios is front-end for system Nagios. It is easy to use.You can create customer map of network, monitor alarms.
Aftrer installation, from menu->file->import hostgrou simply import hostgroup from Nagios sytem.
You can create tree node and net map automatically.
All questions please send: email@example.com
Map/Diagram editor has been based on mxGraph and is very friendly (like Visio).
You can use copy/cut/past/undo/zoom functions (ctrl+c,ctrl+v,ctrl+x,ctrl+z).